Having spent almost 20 years building an outstanding reputation as a quality podiatry clinic, we felt it was time to refresh our website with a new design, helping us to showcase our expertise. We are thrilled to welcome you to our new website and invite you to take a browse through our treatments.
Complete Care For Your Feet
Since our establishment in 2001, we have maintained a commitment to providing an exceptional level of care and professionalism to our patients. We continue to adapt to the latest industry technology, regularly researching and investigating the new equipment and treatments, investing only in those that will provide value to our clinic and further improve our patient experience.
Offering Treatments For All Foot Conditions
Our clinic consists of a team of HCPC regulated chiropodists, podiatrists and foot health professionals, who are well-versed in a vast range of treatments, allowing them to treat all conditions. These include the following:
- Verruca & Wart Clinic – Using state-of-the-art equipment, we have been able to cure even the most persistent of verrucas and warts on both adults and children. We offer three different treatment types, laser, Cryoflex and clinical surgical removal, all of which provide lasting results.
- Fungal Nail Infection – Not only are thickened, discoloured nails unsightly, but they are also tricky to maintain. Our team use a combination of laser technology, clinical reduction, and topical medication to affect a cure. Due to the slow growth of nails, this may require treatment over an extended period. In extreme cases, complete removal of the infected nail may be required.
- Nail Repair – We provide a medical nail repair treatment for suitable nails using medical-grade gels to enhance the appearance of damaged and infected nails.
- Ingrown Nails – If neglected, ingrown nails can become incredibly painful and eventually result in surgical removal of the offending side. With many years of experience, our team can carry out both surgery under local anaesthetic and simple treatments, and will provide recommendations on how to prevent the problem from recurring.
- Clinical Procedures – Our clinical procedures involve the use of the latest medical equipment and methods to ensure minimal disruption and rapid healing. This includes sophisticated equipment for the effective surgical removal of suitable verrucas and complex corns.
- Heel Pain Clinic – Also known as Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain can have a significant impact on your lifestyle, which is why finding an effective solution is imperative. At MK Clinic, we offer both laser pain relief treatments and orthotic correction to resolve and control this painful condition.
- Orthotics Centre – Using an advanced 3D laser scanner, we are able to gain an accurate image of your foot, which is then used to design custom orthotics. Our orthotics are made using the highest quality of materials, offering durability and years of trouble-free wearing.
Book An Initial Appointment With Our Team
We will always strive to book an initial appointment as quickly as possible on the next date convenient for you. We are open both weekdays and on Saturdays, and we have a full-time telephone reception team who will be able to make arrangements. To discuss the problem you are experiencing with our reception staff who will assess your condition and pair you with the right practitioner, please contact us via telephone on 01908 610503.